Thursday, August 15, 2024

Greg's Bear

 A quilting friend requested a bear for her nephew Greg who had recently passed away.  Like most of the bears I make, I don't know much about the person whose clothing I am working with. My friend said Greg was a great outdoorsman and loved being outside. From his clothing, he enjoyed truly being in nature. My favorite piece is his right foot. His shirt said "Wife is Good." I had several pieces that had that saying. I just had to incorporate one in Greg's bear. I thought it was so sweet of him to have shirts that said that.

I was given a variety of pieces from his clothing. My friend was making a quilt and wanted a bear to go with it. I love the combinations and variety she gave me. I am so happy with how this little guy turned out. I hope he helps his family through their grief. 










No comments:

Post a Comment