Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Pat's Bear

 This is Pat's bear. Like most of the bears I make, I don't really know a whole lot about Pat.  I know he was very active and participated in Triathlons. Most of the shirts I used were from triathlons he had finished. He was a fan of Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville too. This is the first bear I have made with such big images. I try to talk my customer into a memory pillow if the images are bigger. Pat's family member wanted a bear. I gathered my courage and got to work. With each piece I sewed, I liked him more and more.  I was excited and nervous to present him to Pat's family member. It made my day how much she loved the bear!

Isn't he cute? 


Here is his back. I know he's in a odd position, I tried to get a nice picture of all the images of the clothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment