Saturday, September 24, 2022

No Bears but Baby Quilts

 I've had the honor of making 2 baby quilts this year. One for a friend who is adopting her great grandson. He turned 1 in July and is the most adorable little guy. 

Here is L. J's quilt. I had a cute monster truck panel and put some borders around it. I used a blue Grunge fabric for the backing. I thought it turned out pretty cute.



Our niece had a baby boy this past July. His name is Roman. He is such a cutie! Roman's quilt is reversable. I couldn't decide which quilt to make so I did both! 

Here is the front. Don't pay attention to the man behind the quilt! LOL


Here is the back. I appliqued little crabs, fish, and seahorses all over it with coral colored fabric.

 Roman is the baby I made the shark for too! His Mom sent me a picture of the two of them together. The shark is a wee bit smaller than Roman. But not by much! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment